Accessibility at Camp Meriweather
The KindleNW community highly values accessibility and is working on gathering and providing the resources to support this value. At present, these are the things we can support:
* ADA accessible rooms, including
* wheelchair accessible bathrooms & showers
* centrally located
* Storage of medicine, breast milk, or other refrigerated items required for medical reasons
* Scholarships which prioritize BIPOC and disabled applicants
* Listings of those workshop zones that are wheelchair accessible
* A golf cart to shuttle to the fire circle at designated times
If you have need of any of these resources or you have need of other resources or accomodations not listed, please contact our team at mailto:email@example.com. We are just starting out and we need your ideas!
For those of you who have not visited the Kindle site, it's important to realize that this is a Boy Scout camp on hilly grounds, much of the terrain at our venue is rustic with few paved trails and pathways. Although we can not promise that the entire site will be accessible, we will do what current resources allow, and we can promise that we will listen to your ideas about future improvements.